banner_top_l
banner_bottom_l
  1. Good day folks and welcome to the FakeIDList, Fake id community forum. We hope you enjoy your stay and make off pleasantly with some of the finest novelty fake ids the internet has to offer!

Founding Fathers Fakes NJ Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by xxmexx, Dec 4, 2018.

1. xxmexx

xxmexx Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    *Warning* im no ID jesus, I dont know anything do not trust this single review and base your decision off that

Certainty: Low (Online pics)

Communication 10/10:
    No problems with his communication. I had a problem with shipping but he resolved it swiftly and efficiently.

Cost 10/10: solid ass ID for the price. Its so great for $25, very worth.

Shipping 9/10: I don't blame FFF for this, but I never got my order initially. so i hit up FFF after six weeks of waiting and he resolved the issue no charge. i got my order maybe a month after. that all being said, maybe if FFF used a different mail service or a different mailer it would be more difficult for it to get lost.

Stealth 0/10: no stealth, but tbh i didnt want any anyways. on the outside it looks like a cute little letter.

Template 7/10: ok this could be me... but everything seems very blurry? Like maybe the overlay or the coating or something made everything dulled. This honestly could just be normal and im full of shit

Photoshop 7/10: ok hear me out. if you look at my right shoulder, where my hair meets the background, you see a lighter piece. You probably assume I have highlights or something, but the thing is that i dont. I think they just left in a little bit of the background from the original. I know editing photos is hard (currently going to art school and im very proficient in PS) but c'mon I could do better that that. like if this is apart of your job and you put it on your title (background remover) at least do a decent fkn job. its not very noticeable unless you really are trying to find problems with the ID
    Holo/OVI 10/10: Looks decent no complaints
    Scanning 10/10: first thing i used was Scannr which said that it didnt recognize an age, but then i used BCS and it said 21. so idk if it scans or not and ive never had a problem yet.
    Signature 10/10: no problems, if you want tips to submitting a good signature you can check out my post about it
    Conclusion 8.5/10: really solid ID, i think my lost VA is still my favorite. For the price tho this is the best thing ever, I really suggest this ID for resellers who are really trying to make bank.

2. FoundingFathersFakes

FoundingFathersFakes Fakes made in USA Newbie ID Vendor

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
  3. youngrichshitposter

youngrichshitposter Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    NJs in general are kinda blurry I feel like

i_main_darius likes this.
  4. deadmigit

deadmigit Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    So like nothing against lost, but no VA is anyway close to good and ur new around here so u don’t know I don’t love to shit on ids but god and lost VA just aren’t that good at all

5. VenomV74

VenomV74 Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    OOF.

Nice review. Idrk how I feel about NJ in general, and its blurry ass overlay. I havent really used mine, personally.

youngrichshitposter likes this.
  6. i_main_darius

i_main_darius Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Yeah dude low uncertainty is comparing to O21 fake in hand, pics only is high uncertainty

7. xxmexx

xxmexx Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    ive been active before reddit was shut down so dont credit my stupidity to that, thanks. and secondly i said that its my favorite of the now three i have so hop off my dick
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2018 ---
    also you would fucking know im not new by looking simply at my join date, a week or so after this forum was created. Ive been around since TED.

8. deadmigit

deadmigit Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Holy shit ur pissy. Um I’ve been around the block a couple of times also. Referencing ted doesn’t do much tbh cause that could be like a year ago so...idk what ur trying to say here. And yes you are stupid to think lost VA is better then FFF NJ or your other one. It can be your favorite all day long but that’s just stupid for it to be your favorite

i_main_darius likes this.
banner_top_r
banner_bottom_r
banner_top_l
banner_top_r