banner_top_l
banner_bottom_l
  1. Good day folks and welcome to the FakeIDList, Fake id community forum. We hope you enjoy your stay and make off pleasantly with some of the finest novelty fake ids the internet has to offer!

How to find a good ID address

Discussion in 'Guides' started by deadmigit, Jul 13, 2018.

1. deadmigit

deadmigit Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    The form asks for a address and you don't know where to look? Zillow is your friend. This topic is pretty much personally preference but this is what works for me.

When looking for a address there are some things I look for.
    1. Something easy to memorize. You aren't thinking about where you live on your fake when your out with friends so when the bouncer asks whats the zip code, you want to remember.
    2. Don't make it a big city because people know the city and can ask questions about it. There are to many things that can be asked that you wouldn't know.
    3. When you pick your address, google the town its in and spend 20 minutes reading up on it. That 20 minutes is a lot quicker then the 50 hours of community service you could do if caught.
    3b. Things I have been asked and bartenders/bouncers have googled answers. Whats the local high school and mascot, capital of the state, any sports teams the state has, big cities and what is your favorite restaurant in the town your id is "from".
    4. OPTIONAL: I always make my house the coolest one I can find because normally those rich fuckers build the house in the middle of nowhere so it works well.

So SukooKorubii found a site that gives you both zip codes (12345-
    6789) Otherwise when ID scans it can give (12345-0000) and that isn't good.

https://homemetry.com

As always if you have suggestions comment them below and I can change the post.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    i_main_darius likes this.
  2. Owere1776

Owere1776 Amateur ID maker, DNM Guru Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Do something thats close to your home address.
    For example Main St, there is always one of those. 1st street, you can find a duplicate or like 10th street.
    Things like that.
    Also, try to pick zip codes that are palindromes

i_main_darius and deadmigit like this.
  3. SukooKorubii

SukooKorubii Freelance Agent Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
  4. fr0sty

fr0sty Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    There's nothing wrong with having the trailing zeroes on your zip (xxxxx-0000). My real id has that.

5. i_main_darius

i_main_darius Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    It differs by state, some have the full ZIP+4 on their barcodes while some don't

6. VenomV74

VenomV74 Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Damn, I wish I wouldve known some of this stuff earlier lol. One more thing I'd like to add is to make the fake street as close to your real street as possible.

For example, if my real address is 456 Example St., then Id find a fake address that is also 456. Its easier to remember.

7. deadmigit

deadmigit Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    If I cleaned up all these guides and made them one I would hope it would be required reading. This summer I did a guide every night for a week because the same question over and over is asked and just no one uses em

i_main_darius and VenomV74 like this.
banner_top_r
banner_bottom_r
banner_top_l
banner_top_r