banner_top_l
banner_bottom_l
  1. Good day folks and welcome to the FakeIDList, Fake id community forum. We hope you enjoy your stay and make off pleasantly with some of the finest novelty fake ids the internet has to offer!

How to pay for IDs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by deadmigit, Jul 14, 2018.

1. deadmigit

deadmigit Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    So you are coming here to learn how to pay for a little piece of plastic with some ink on it. You have a couple of options technically but really just use bitcoin. You will be much happier and your IDs will come quicker.

1. Go get a bitcoin wallet, I use blockchain but it's just personal preference, they all have there own pluses and minuses. This separate wallet is so your bitcoin buying account doesn't get banned or blocked because you are buying something illegal remember. So go get a separate bitcoin wallet and make sure to have a couple extra dollars for fees.

2. Buying bitcoin
    Option 1: Coinbase- Here is a guide cause I am lazy.https://www.coinbase.com/buy-bitcoin

Option 2: Localbitcoins- So this is a good option and works well if you are in a populated area.https://localbitcoins.com/guides/how-to-buy-bitcoins

Option 3- Paxful: If you have some gift cards laying around or want to use PayPal Paxful is your go to. Buying off Paxful depends on the vendor so you will have to learn for yourself.

Option 4- Bitcoin ATM- It's like it sounds, you put money in and get bitcoins into your account.https://coinatmradar.com/ That site will be very helpful for all bitcoin ATM stuff you will need.

3. Sending bitcoin
    So you bought your bitcoins and now you need to send it to your wallet. Here is the link for sending off Coinbase. You will need to find your wallet address and this depends on your wallet so just go google it if you can't find it.

Now you want to send it to the vendor. The vendor will give a address and depending on vendor a QR code with all the info needed. You either copy and paste the address or scan the QR code and send the money to the vendor. I always send $1-3 dollars extra just incase fees or the price of bitcoin fluctuates a huge amount in the time its transferring. Some might go and ask for a transaction hash and again this depends on the wallet so go google where to find it.

As always if you have suggestions or complaints just comment them below or PM me and no I am not going to sell bitcoin to you.

i_main_darius likes this.
  2. Shane

Shane Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    What's wrong with western union? I find it much less complicated.

3. youngrichshitposter

youngrichshitposter Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Idk that much about it but I know it takes longer to process and stuff while bitcoin is instant pretty much, it’s more of a burden for the vendors I think

i_main_darius and deadmigit like this.
  4. Owere1776

Owere1776 Amateur ID maker, DNM Guru Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    They use mules, TXs get flagged as fraud, It's less anonymous because WU can see all security footage of their locations... shit like that

5. nani the fuck

nani the fuck Lucy Developer Vendor Services

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    When you use western union you're basically sending money to a third party called a mule between you and the vendor, and that third party then pays the vendor in bitcoin for your order. (there's no way the vendor is going to go put his own real name down and go in person himself for obvious reasons)

That third party (that you didn't pick) might be really slow in doing that (in taking up to a few weeks sometimes...), and the vendor isn't going to produce your order until they get paid in bitcoin but at the same time they can't really control how long this person is taking. WU will eventually blacklist them once they find out they're listed as an official receiver on a fake ID site, causing you delays and your name might come up as having sent them money. Plus they will take a decent cut from the paid amount for taking the risk, so the vendor gets paid less for your order compared to everyone else.

opsec_breached and deadmigit like this.
  6. gebblesss

gebblesss Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Is it really that bad if I just buy it and transfer it from the same site? Like how will they even know what I'm buying

7. i_main_darius

i_main_darius Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Yes, they know because they flag suspicious accounts

8. gebblesss

gebblesss Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Will they flag the second wallet i’m sending it from ?

9. opsec_breached

opsec_breached Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Just pay me a small amount to do it all for you. Boom, problem solved. And I'll send nudes.

i_main_darius likes this.
banner_top_r
banner_bottom_r
banner_top_l
banner_top_r