banner_top_l
banner_bottom_l
  1. Hello, welcome to FakeIDList! BOUNTY - O21 NEW DE and IA physicals offering $1000 each pm delta mod with information! For information on buying ad space contact root or delta

ID Viking Review

Discussion in 'Fake ID Discussion' started by Idbuyerguy, May 8, 2018.

1. Idbuyerguy

Idbuyerguy Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    INTRODUCTION: I made a group order with friends. The states purchased were Maine, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Deleware

COMMUNICATION: 10/10
    I had people constantly spamming me for updates on when the IDs would be in, and whenever I asked Viking for updates I got quick responses.

COST: 10/10: Very good for the price, and good in general.

SHIPPING: 9/10: He advertises 2 weeks, but mine took around a month. That being said the group was 18 people and this is a busy time of year i'm sure.

STEALTH: 9/10: If someone is going to look at the package well they'll probably figure it out, but it wasn't an issue for me

SIGNATURE: 10/10: No issues here.

Template: 10/10: I don't have a Maine ID to look at (Maine is the state I got). That being said, my friend who got an Ohio ID compared it to his sisters (which is real) and said it matched up really well.

PHOTOSHOP: 10/10: Didn't see any obvious issues.

HOLOGRAMS/OVI: 10/10: Didn't see any issues

UV: N/A/10
    ME Doesn't have any, looked fine on the others but I didn't look too in depth on them.

SCANNING: 10/10
    Scanned on the apps I tried on it, but I haven't used it yet.

CONCLUSION: 10/10

This was a great purchase from a great vendor. I highly recommend his IDs and I'd buy again in the future if I needed more IDs.

2. ImpressiveLong

ImpressiveLong Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
banner_top_r
banner_bottom_r
banner_top_l
banner_top_r