banner_top_l
banner_bottom_l
  1. Good day folks and welcome to the FakeIDList, Fake id community forum. We hope you enjoy your stay and make off pleasantly with some of the finest novelty fake ids the internet has to offer!

NEW JERSEY LENIENCY

Discussion in 'NEW JERSEY LENIENCY' started by dud954, Jul 22, 2018.

1. dud954

dud954 Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Hi guys, wondering if any of you have tips on NJ leniency, particularly Jersey Shore area. Thanks

2. pcuser1045

pcuser1045 Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    NJ leniency does not exist it is entirely a myth lol. But no for real you are better off cutting your ID in half than using it on the Jersey Shore. Move inland my friend.

3. dud954

dud954 Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Damn haha, didn't realize it was that bad. Going with some friends for the weekend and was hoping to find a couple spots. Or even just a store so we can pickup for the house

4. delta

delta Administrator

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    I moved this post to here

5. Shortster

Shortster Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Yeah I go down to the jersey shore a lot and it sucks cuz most bars are very strict down there, and regarding stores, it depends what town ur gonna be in or what is near.

6. opsec_breached

opsec_breached Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    West Deptford gas stations are wicked lenient.

7. ctal

ctal Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    What about Atlantic City? Going to Daer Nightclub in hard rock Got either a Bogus Braxton O21 old Cali or a OIS CT New O21. Which do you think would work better?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2018 ---
    What about Atlantic City? Trying to go to daer nightclub at hard rock hotel. Got either a Bogus Braxton O21 old Cali or a OIS CT New O21. Which do you think would work better?

8. Shortster

Shortster Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Never been to AC so I’m not sure, but the bars in towns like Belmar and seaside are pretty strict. And I don’t know too much about CA ids so I’m not sure about which one u should use, but I also just did a huge OIS order and a few people ordered OIS nCT, and I must say that they’re pretty good.

9. Mayton

Mayton Member

Total Likes:
    Total Dislikes:
    Don't go to any good bar at the shore. That shit is crawling with cops. A good ID is the first part, but they have bouncers/ security that will crack even the most seasoned underage bar goers. Not worth your time or the legal trouble if you get caught.

banner_top_r
banner_bottom_r
banner_top_l
banner_top_r